g-park london docklands
Welcome to the G-Park London Docklands consultation website
We are bringing forward plans for an innovative new logistics and distribution facility in Peruvian Wharf. The facility will be known as ‘G-Park London Docklands’ (GPLD).
This scheme is being proposed by Gazeley – an international and leading developer, owner and asset manager in prime logistics real estate. Founded in 1987, Gazeley are the longest established developer of prime logistics real estate in Western Europe.
We believe that this site has the potential to:
- Provide over 800 operational and construction phase jobs within the local area.
- Deliver an innovative design for a three-storey last mile logistics warehouse – the first of its kind in the UK – representing the future of logistics.
- Include a pioneering ramping system allowing delivery vehicles to safely manoeuvre between storeys.
- Contribute to the wider regeneration of the London Docklands
- Incorporate features that encourage active lifestyle and attractive places to work.
- Present an opportunity to redevelop a vacant and redundant site and improve the surrounding street scene.
- Produce business rates for the Borough to support local services.
On Wednesday 19 July and Saturday 21 July, we hosted a public exhibition to which local residents were invited to come and view our proposals.
We are keen to hear your views on these emerging proposals to help inform our evolving concept. You can leave your comments by:
- Filling in a comments card at the exhibition
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org